CAROL GARDNER, RN, M.S.
To be a guiding force to assist women in the discovery of inner strength, to support a life of optimal health, vitality, and deep sense of inner peace. As a Coach I strive to provide a positive, supportive relationship to support your growth and development and achievement of your goals.
- Licensed Registered Professional Nurse
- Masters of Science Degree in Health Services Management
- Level 3 Healing Touch Practioner
- Reiki 1 Practioner
- Extensive studies in Holistic Medicine and Complementary Therapy
- Omega Institute :
– Wellness and Preventative Medicine
– Environmental Medicine
– Mindful Meditation, Jon Kabat –Zinn
– The Way of the Shaman, Michael Warner
- Anatomy of the spirit / Energetic Medicine Carolyn Myss
- Parish Nurse Training Program
- Coaching Certification in Health and Wellness Completion September 2007
- 35 + years in Clinical Nursing Practice including:
- Medical Surgical, Rehabilitation, Community Mental Health and Psychiatric, Hospice and Palliative Care, Bereavement and Loss.
- Private practice in Women’s Health 10 + years
- Women’s Health Teaching Day…Mary McClellan Hospital
- Cardiac Teaching Day St. Peters Hospital
- Guest Speaker/ Presenter HVCC Anthropology / Social Science classes
- Cardio Pulmonary Program
- Complementary Therapy Program
- Central Intake Program
Clients have included:
Women Dealing with Chronic Illness, Cancer, Stress Related issues, Women in process of Change both Physical and Situational and clients desiring an improvement in overall health and wellness.